American Medical College Application Service, also known as AMCAS, is a service run by the Association of American Medical Colleges through which medical students can apply to various medical schools in and around the country. It also acts somewhat of a Common Application among the Medical schools.
Logging in to online accounts can be confusing and frustrating. These pages would be easier to find if home pages or main pages of school websites were helpful. But most of these home pages do not always help students locate their login pages. Take the AMCAS Login page. While the home page is informative and user friendly, it is not so helpful for users looking for the login page. The link to their login page is actually in tiny font, located at the top of the page. Luckily, you do not have to worry about that anymore. We are here to help you out and to make sure that you make it to the right login page. We have a link that will take you directly to the login page. We also have an easy to understand step-by-step guide on how to login to your account. If you are still confused, simply follow the instructions as shown in the video below:
Follow These Steps to access your account:
1. First Enter the AMCAS Login address or URL into the address bar of your browser:
2. Then on the empty text field next to USERNAME, enter your Username or your User ID
3. Next on the empty text field next to PASSWORD, enter your Password
4. Finally, click the SIGN IN button to proceed to your
5. Make sure you check your credentials as most login pages are case-sensitive
Are you having trouble logging in to your account?
If you're still having trouble logging in, you can follow these steps to retrieve or reset your USERNAME and PASSWORD.
1. At the bottom of the page, click the link that says FORGOT USERNAME?
2. Then follow the instructions there and provide the needed information to retrieve or reset your Username. In this case, you will have to enter in the Email Address registered to your account.
3. Once you have entered in your Email Address, click on the next button to reset or retrieve your Username
4. If you still cannot log-in, next to the text field of the Password, click the link that says FORGOT PASSWORD?
5. Follow the instructions there and provide the needed information to retrieve or reset your Password. In this case, you will have to enter in your Username and the Email Address registered to your account.
6. Once you have entered in the required information, click on the next button to reset or retrieve your Password
Are you still having trouble logging in? No worries, simply contact AMCAS directly and get help with your AMCAS Login:
Monday-Friday, 9a.m.-7p.m. (ET)
Closed Thursdays 11a.m.-1p.m.
Association of American Medical Colleges
2450 N Street, NW
Washington, DC 20037-1126
Office Hours: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (ET), Monday-Friday
Shortcut to AMCAS Login page here...
A video and a step by step guide on how to login to your AMCAS Account
Having trouble logging in? Here is a step by step guide on how to reset your AMCAS Account credetials
Contact Details of AMCAS in case you need to reach them for help regarding your AMCAS Login
Your opinion of AMCAS:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...